To ensure that you can make informed decisions and feel confident about supplying your Personal Data to us when using our placement and staffing services, please take a moment to read through the following information so that you may understand and consent to the collection, use, access, transfer, storage and disclosure of your personal information.
Our Commitment to Protect Your Privacy
At I Plus Q Human Resources, we respect the confidentiality and privacy of our candidates and client firms, and are committed to protecting your personal and data privacy and to complying with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act .
When using our staffing services and responding to our job advertisements, submitting information to us and interacting with our consultants, you agree and consent to collecting, using, disclosing and sharing your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to relevant third parties in the manner set out in this Data Protection Policy.
The Personal Data We Collect
Resumes detailing personal information, academic background, skills summary, work experience, compensation package, contact details, referees and information considered relevant to the job will be requested from candidates responding to specific job advertisement and candidates approached by our search consultants.
Sufficient information on the company, job responsibilities, manpower plan and budget will be requested from client firms to enable us to render the requested services
Disclosure and Uses of Personal Data
- Personal data are used solely for specific job matching purposes
- Personal data are presented only to specific prospective employers with prior discussion and consent of the candidate
- The amount of personal information required will be limited to what is deemed necessary for us to deliver successful job placement services to our candidates
- Personal data such as NRIC, date of birth, marital status, race, gender, age, remuneration, bank details and attendance records are collected purely for administrative / payroll processing, application of work passes, pre-employment medical screenings and billing purposes. The provision of certain sensitive data shall not hinder any candidate's employment opportunities and is in compliance with employment legislations and EEO practices
- Referees' contact details and feedback may be requested and disclosed to prospective employers for reference checks
- Anonymous data are collected to analyze statistics from job advertisements that have been placed on third parties' job portals that do not access individual personal information.
- Retention of personal data are kept in our in-house database for future references
- Personal Data collected may be transferred to travel agents for candidates' business travels and relocation
Information provided by client firm on the company, job responsibilities, manpower plan and budget are meant for job matching purposes and disclosed to potential candidates
For overseas recruitment, information provided by client firm will be sent to overseas workforce suppliers / associates that are governed by the same privacy practices.
Information provided by company are used for applications of Work Passes
Disclosure to a third party to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders, directions or requests from any court, authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside of Singapore;
We will not knowingly or intentionally use or share the Personal Data provided to use in ways unrelated to the aforementioned purposes without your prior consent.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Personal Data Security
To maintain the accuracy of the Personal Data, as well as to prevent unauthorised access and ensure the correct use of Personal Data, we have implemented appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard and secure the Personal Data of our candidates and client firm
Any personal data provided to or gathered by our agency is controlled primarily by us
All Personal Data are stored in manual and electronic forms with limited access to unauthorised personnel
Our consultants are educated on compliance of Personal Data Protection & Security Policy and non-trading of personal data to any third parties
Your Obligations pertaining to Personal Data
You are responsible for providing us with accurate, complete and updated information about yourself and referees and for updating changes when the need arises.
We rely on you to inform referees that you are disclosing their personal information to us, and ensure they consent to you giving us their information and to advise them about where they can find a copy of this Privacy Notice.
We will post on our website at www.iplusq.com.sg any changes to this policy so that you can be informed of the way we collect and use your Personal Data any time you choose to do so.
Retention of Data
All Personal Data that has been collected are retained only for as long as necessary and for as long as required by applicable legislations.
Your Access to and Control over Personal Data
We endeavour and ensure your personal information are accurate and updated.
You may request access to and correct your Personal Data held by us. If you wish to obtain a copy of any of your Personal Data, if you believe that the Personal Data relating to you which we collect and maintain is incorrect, or if you believe that the Personal Data held by us was used beyond the scope of the purpose of use disclosed above or was acquired by fraudulent or unlawful means or provided to a third party without your prior consent, please contact us at the address below or the consultant who is handling your job placement.
A request for access or correction to, or deletion of Personal Data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of Personal Data held by us must be in writing and sent to us via email at the following address:
The Data Protection Officer
I Plus Q Human Resources Pte Ltd
There will be no fees incurred for the processing of any data access request.